[bookport] Re: The need to reset BookPort

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:08:19 -0500

Scott:

In the Settings menu, you can decide whether you want it to beep when =
locked or not. This feature was added in the last update.=20

>>> n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx 11/24/04 04:01PM >>>
Ah and to think I was going mad. I also have run into the problem where=20
I go to start the unit and it doesn't do anything. Removing the battery=20
for a second is enough to fix the problem. I haven't run into this all=20
of the time, but it has happen. I have the lock beep set to yet at this=20
minute. I just picked up the unit which I haven't used in a day or so=20
and it was fine.
Btw, I might be crazy, but I recall previously if you had the keys=20
locked and you pressed a key you would hear a beep, but with the latest=20
firmware, I press the key and it doesn't beep until I release it. Was=20
that a change or am I nuts?

Scott