[bookport] The Notes folder

  • From: "Shannon" <srre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 13:25:04 -0700

Hi folks.
At this time, I cannot envision myself using the BP as a note taker.  So is
there a way to stop BP transfer from sending the notes folder every time I hook
BP to my computer?  Just for the heck of it I unchecked the two options
regarding notes that are found in the general tab.  But will this eliminate the
sending of the notes folder every time I hook the unit up to the computer?  I
understand why the bp.txt files need to be there, but I would like not to have
the notes folder keep appearing.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Shannon