[bookport] Re: Thanks

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 08:07:40 +1300

Hi Bill and list:

I hope you will find the book port meets or exceeds your expectations as this
has been the case for many of us.

My only complaint is that APH doesn't have the capability to do repairs in
house on the rare occasion those are required. It isn't unusual for people to
be without more costly devices for longer periods when repairs are required,
but that doesn't make it any easier to take.

Cheers,
Dave