[bookport] Re: TTS question

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 03:53:55 +1200

Hi Alex and list!

Yes it can. Just be aware that this means of sending the file will break your ability to navigate by section.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Parks" <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 10 May 2007 03:48:26 -0600

Alex help me to be clear on what you are asking.  Are you wanting
to send
the file to your bp as an audio file or just concerned if the bp
will handle
brf files?

Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it

robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
skype: talmidim
msn