[bookport] Re: Suggestions

  • From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 14:07:13 -0400

Well, let me explain myself in simple english. If I were trashing someone's suggestions I would have called them an idiot or otherwise insulted them. I did nothing of the kind. This is the way I see it. APH has done as much as they can and are going to do with the current bookport. If further improvements were made, who is going to pay the programmers? Does it make business sense to write more software for an obsolete product you soon won't be able to get parts for? Of course not. Every product such as a bookport has a finite lifespan. And sad as it might be, the current model will soon be elegible for hospice care. So as soon as APH has the new bookport that supports NLS books I'll be there with the creditcard. In the meantime I'll keep plodding along with the old one! HTH