[bookport] Re: Suggestion for enhancement

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 06:52:52 -0400

A key-learn feature in, Franklin's Language Master Talking Dictionary,
worked very well for me.  They made learning the keys a game.  As a timer
ran, you were supposed to press the key requested and a score was given at
the end.  I don't think this took up much memory since I received the
machine approximately nine years ago.  It could be set to sound out the key
requests faster as your knowledge of the layout improved.