[bookport] Re: Staying Organized With Large Flash Cards

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 20:37:03 -0800

Hey Monica, nice to have crossed you on three different lists, (SMILE),
I make a folder for bookshare, then sub-folder under the Author's
name, same goes for web-braille, and other sources I use, especially
music files, though I don't listen to much music on the BP.
Hope I'm making any sense and am helping,

--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx