[bookport] Speeding up audio files on the Book Port device and registering Book Port

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Port <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 00:41:21 -0700 (PDT)

How do I register Book Port so that I can use Book Wizard on my computer? From
where do I get the authorization key? Also, according to the Book Port manual,
someone can only speed up audio files by 1.5, 2, or 3 levels. Is it possible to
speed up the files in more gradations than those outlined in the manual? Also,
is there a key on the Book Port device that would allow me to speed up and slow
down the audio files? According to the manual, there isn't. Is this correct?
Finally, it says in the manual, that the preview section of the transfer
software will play back the audio file after I compress it. How do I get the
device to do this?

  Thanks!

Barbara