[bookport] Re: Speakers and ear buds

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 11:01:07 -0600

Hi Crystal,

There have been several messages posted to the list regarding speakers.  I'll
see if I have some of them and repost.  I would highly recommend a set of
speakers called the JBL On Tour.  They are pocket-sized, sound absolutely great
with the BookPort, and have a couple of neat features, such as an automatic
shut-off switch and one-touch volume controls.  They do cost more than your
average, run-of-the-mill, cheap speakers.  I got them at Radio Shack for $99,
but you can find them online for a bit less.  I don't know of a good pair of
earbuds, I use a pair of Sennheiser over-ear headphones, PX100, which I would
also recommend highly.  They weigh 2 ounces and sound fabulous.

HTH

Sarah