[bookport] Re: Size of MP3 files.

  • From: "James Dean" <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:25:11 -0500

And, it's only if you send MP3 files to the bookport via the bookport transfer software. So, if you don't care about navigation, just use the windows copy and paste feature. That way, you'll be able to put a lot more on your card as far as mp3 files are concerned.

HTH,

James in TN

"Your heros will help you find good in yourself. Your friends won't forsake you for somebody else." (from the song "Heros and Friends" by Randy Travis.)

I am who I have become, and damn proud of it!

Contact me in one of the ways below:

MSN/Windows Messenger: jamesdean504@xxxxxxxxxxx
AOL Instant Messenger: RippingRage4189

Yahoo ID/Ham Radio Callsign: kg4rdf