[bookport] Re: Sending Text Files as Audio

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 00:02:35 -0500

Hay Peter,

If you have Kurzweil1000 you may want to use it for doing these tasks and save
directly to your memory card or do the transfer with the transfer software
after converting the book with K1000.  I think it does a faster conversion than
the transfer software, and you can create an audio Daisy with K1000 if you wish.