[bookport] Re: Sending Email to Book Port

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:56:26 -0500

You should be able to send an email in several ways. You can either copy =
it to the clipboard and paiste it into your favorite text editor and save =
it as text as suggested by others on this list, Or you can try saving the =
message as text directly from your email program.

>>> boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx 11/22/04 10:29AM >>>
Hello Rob,
I want to send a text e mail to book port.  Could you please give me =
the=20
steps to do this.  Thanks.
----- Original Message -----=20