[bookport] Re: Sending Bookshare books to BookPort

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 11:24:19 -0600

If you have SAPI voices on your computer, you can also do it using the actual BP Transfer. Refer to the manual. I don't use this feature, so I can't help you here.

At 08:31 AM 12/8/2007 -0800, you wrote:
John,
What you need to do is run a text file thru Text Aloud or K1000 and save it in audio format using the voice in that program. Then you transfer it to Bookport and listen to that.

I didn't get a toy train like the other kids, I got a toy subway instead; you couldn't see anything but every now and then you'd hear this rumbling noise go by.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.