[bookport] Re: RABID Key for the Book Port

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:26:13 +1200

Hi Dan and list:

I already read NLS-produced Daisy audio magazines on the bookport. So far, only 3 magazines are available to a group of beta testers, of which I am a member. My understanding is that NLS plans to expand this to all recorded magazines and to all elligible NLS borrowers in the future.

From what I have read on this list, the key for reading RFBD produced books on the bookport costs $10 plus shipping. This key is shipped to you on a CD.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dave