[bookport] Re: Questions about compression, etc.

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 16:32:58 -0400

The navigation keys will use phrases for navigation when the Send as Music =
box is not checked.

>>> paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Monday, July 12, 2004 4:16:47 PM >>>
Hi, Larry or Rob. I  just tried the compression feature. Pretty neat.
My question or concern is this.
I seem to remember that we were told to check send files as music so we=20
could navigate through the files better. If we uncheck this, will the=20
navigation keys function as well as they do when send as music is checked?
If it is unchecked, how do the navigation keys function as opposed to =
when=20
it is checked?
If I check send as music, I don't get the audio options.
Thanks.