[bookport] Re: Question regarding the New Book-Port

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 15:07:37 -0500

Hello Book Port Listers:

To answer both questions, yes, there is a new Book Port being developed
by APH.  Because it is still being developed, I am unable to say what
features it will have and such, so let's please not go there.  Right
now, the plans are to have it ready by late Spring or early Summer.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> mehgcap@xxxxxxx 11/21/06 02:58PM >>>
What new BookPort? Google had nothing. Is there a new version
coming out, possibly with a better synthesizer? (I would love
Eloquence or KeyNote Gold).

Have a great day,
Alex