[bookport] Question regarding RFBD CDs on Book Port

  • From: "Hengameh Saberi" <hsaberi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:49:08 -0500

Hi List,

Sorry if this question sounds too  simple-minded for many on the list, but I'm
new to Book Port and still adjusting.  I've been trying to put my hands on the
appropriate software to play RFBD CDs on Book Port and have called the RFBD
technical team as well.  After quite a few trials and ending up with leaving
messages which remained unanswered, I finally got an answer that I would have
to purchase their Victor software (about $75)and instal on my Book Port.  That
sounded somehow strange.  Could someone  help?  I need to get a software to
play their CDs both on Book Port and on my computer, but I suppose the latter
is off topic here.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.

-Hengameh