[bookport] Re: Question from a returning vacationer

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:20:01 -0400

Hi Amy.

Oh, the direct text entry feature is in the latest version.  We will be =
posting a release of that early next week.

>>> aruell@xxxxxxxxxxx Friday, September 10, 2004 8:17:40 AM >>>
Hi Larry,
Thanks for the quick response. In reading the manual quickly and =
for text such as "text string" and "define text" it looks like there is =
way to input words or character strings directly but text can be defined=20=

ifit is already present and located in a file. Sorry. Thought there was =
way to input text directly.