[bookport] Re: Question about notes folder

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:53:58 -0500

It is supposed to be there permanently.

At 12:20 PM 4/14/2007, solsticesinger wrote:
Hi, all.

I don't use the note taking part of the bookport. I've been trying to delete
the notes folder, but it won't delete. There are no files in it, but it
refuses to be deleted. Is there some way to delete it, or is it supposed to
be there permanently?

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the
latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In
Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.