[bookport] Re: Question about notes folder

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 12:23:56 -0500 (CDT)

There's no harm just leaving it there. It's put there automatically, I believe.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007, solsticesinger wrote:

Hi, all.

I don't use the note taking part of the bookport. I've been trying to delete
the notes folder, but it won't delete. There are no files in it, but it
refuses to be deleted. Is there some way to delete it, or is it supposed to
be there permanently?

Shannon
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the
latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In
Music", feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx