[bookport] Re: Question about file structure

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:52:24 -0500

I mean either the Book Port itself or Book Port Transfer. It would =
probably be best to just throw away all lastfile._AA files when moving =
files around; if you don't want to do that, I wouldn't worry too much =
about it. They are not needed. They attempt to track the last file you =
were reading.

>>> gwunder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/04/04 12:00PM >>>
Okay, by the software do you mean that in the BP or the transfer
software. What I was doing was moving using Explorer files from
one folder to another selectively and wasn't sure whether to move
or leave the LASTFILE.AA. Does each folder need one, does it just
exist at the end of the root, etc.?

----- Original Message -----=20