[bookport] Re: Question About Flash Cards

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 05:20:50 -0500

I'd look for the sweet spot.  This means somewhere there'll  be a price
advantage.  You'll pay quite a bit less per bite for one of those cards.
I've been content to run one gig so I'm not sure which card size gives you
the most  bang for your buck.  Keep in mind the next generation of machines
like this won't use compact flash.

  _____