[bookport] Re: Question About Flash Cards

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:25:01 -0500

A 1GB card will indeed hold most Audible books. Most, but not all. I have a couple of books by Shelby Foote it won't hold.

At 04:46 AM 9/15/2007 -0500, you wrote:
A one gig card will hold any Audible book you might want to send to your unit. However, four gig cards are used commonly with the B.P. and some people are up to 8. You want, compact flash and just about any brand will serve you well. they've been around for quite a while now so the technology isn't cutting edge. someone's usually running one on sale. Try buy dot com or major geeks dot com