[bookport] Re: Question

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 06:55:47 -0500

Safely remove hardware refers to USB hard drives and the like. Has nothing to do with the Bookport.

At 02:05 PM 4/14/2007, Robert Clark wrote:
Can this happen to certain USB devices if they are not disconnected from the computer properly? I have a scanner and printer installed on the USB ports and they do not have the "Safely Remove" icon on the taskbar. When the BP is connected, this icon does appear. So what will happen if this icon is not clicked on first? This might be what is happening, Linda.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.
Robert & Dreamer Doll (Guide Dawggie)
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.