[bookport] Problems with the book port

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:37:04 -0600

Hi folks.  I purchased a new 128mb compact flash card from Wal-Mart SAturday
and tried to install Part One of the 9/11 commission report from my
audible.com library onto the book port.  I somehow managed to get the book
port manual installed because I connected the unit to the computer.  How do
I prevent installation of the user's manual onto a new flash card every
time?  I also received an error that a problem occurred with the hardware
and that the device was not recognized.  Why?  When attempting to install
the audible.com file, I keep hearing the message that the file is not found
even though this particular file is in my audible.com library.  Help,
please.

Michael Massey