[bookport] Re: Problems with new flash cards

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:39:47 -0600

If you have a card reader, format your card using that.

At 03:22 PM 11/15/2006, Steve Cullen wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I Just bought two four gig flash cards from deal ram.com. I tried to format them with my new bookport the bookport doesn't respond but when I put in my two gig flash card the bookport works normally. I tried hooking the bookport up to my computer and formatting the flash card through my computer but nothing happened. Also when I plugged in the bookport with the four gig flash card none of the bookport software loaded. I would greatly appreciate any help with this problem.
Please feel free to email me at
<mailto:SCullen7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>SCullen7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sincerely,
Steve Cullen
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.