[bookport] Re: Problems with New Flash Card

  • From: "Kelly Pierce" <kellyjosef@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 23:29:51 -0600

Thanks Walt for the brand suggestions. I didn't realize that Crucial fell into the generic or off brand category. I wonder if my troubles all boil down to that.

I formatted the card because the APH folks said so. I thought the idea was a little strange but I remember the days that brand new floppies needed to be formatted before using them. Now, they are all pre-formatted. I didn't know if CF cards fell into this situation or not. I didn't want to take any chances so I formatted.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>