[bookport] Re: Problems while recording

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:32:56 -0400

Hello:

I've been following your emails on the list. You need to send it back
in for repair. It looks like there was, in fact a goof there. I
apologize for that. We will get that corrected.

Please send the unit back to the Repair Department and I will
personally check it out.

Sincerely,

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/12/05 01:46PM >>>
I am using the card and firmware that came with the unit. The transfer

program says I have the latest firmware update. If it is a beta then
someone
else installed it before I got it. The flash card did have part of an
audible file on it so I can only assume I have a used unit.
----- O