[bookport] Re: Problem and question

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 12:58:26 +1300

Hi Linda and list:

I have had problems with the headphone jack in my book port. If your unit is under warranty, (less than one year old), APH will arrange to have it repaired. If it is out of warranty, they're flat fee for repairing bookports is $65. You may be without your unit for around six weeks, but that is the best course of action since you've verified that the connection is the problem. I've been through this. They did not solve the problem the first time, but they ultimately did solve it to my satisfaction.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Linda Davis" <lindamay.davis@xxxxxxxxxxx>