[bookport] Re: Preferring Synthetic Speech to Human Narration

  • From: "James Jolley" <james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:24:57 +0100

Hi Larry

I prefer using tts myself because of the fast speaking rates you can get. I've read more with my book port than I ever would have in braille. Speaking of wanting to read more, can anyone email me with info on obtaining etexts? I know one user said that he collects them and I also do the same.

All the best

-James-
----- Original Message ----- From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>