[bookport] Please can anyone give further help with Ms Reader files

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 14:31:01 +0100

Hi

Sorry to ask again about this, but I really would like to be able to listen
to some Lit (Microsoft Reader) files on my Bookport as opposed to being tied
to listening to them on my computer.  In order to do this, I need to be able
to convert the files to text.  I have spent a good deal of time looking
through all the search terms I can think of in Google, but have not yet
found an appropriate converter.  I know some people have said that they use
such converters or that they are available, so I was wondering if anyone can
tell me where I might obtain these?

Sorry again for duplicating my question.  I've just got rather a lot of Lit
files which I cannot conveniently access.

Thanks in advance for any help

Donna Slater.