[bookport] Re: Overdrive

  • From: "Nancy Stevens" <nstevens@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 15:49:04 -0600

Hi Bill,

I heard about it from Don also on this list.  Its the only program I'm aware
of. It works really well. I've down loaded 3 books  now using it with the
book port.
The E and F keys which move half way through a book work with the book as
well.

I'm not clear which keys to use if you want to skip ahead by 30 seconds.

My only dilemma now is that I am having so much fine and enjoying not
sitting at my computer to listen to the books, I'm spending to my time
reading. smile

Nancy

  _____