[bookport] Re: Opening BP Folders With Transfer

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 08:19:06 -0400

Now that specific thing would be a JAWS issue. From our perspective, its
either selected, or it isn't.

>>> drlieser@xxxxxxx 07/05/05 05:57PM >>>
Rob:

I understand why you would not have the alt+f command come up with
something
selected. Many programs simply speak an item, even if it's not
selected,
which gives immediate confirmation without having to press anything to

review or change the state of an item. I'd thought, perhaps, that you
might
be able to make a small change to the software, but it is not too much
of a
hardship the way it is. The BP and its Transfer software are great!
Thank
you for hearing my request.

Dale