[bookport] Re: Off topic bluetooth head sets

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 11:52:38 +1300

Hi Walt and list:

Anyone ever tell you that you're psychic? I've been thinking about buying a neck loop. I'm also putting an order together from APH. The pieces are definitely coming together. Telecoils and hearing loops sure make a world of difference! Went to a conference last month and finally used the combination for the first time. Not only did I not miss anything, but I was hearing things clearly that people beside me with good hearing were missing. I can tell you it was a switch to be the interpreter for a change, hi hi.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>