[bookport] Re: OT: iPod Shuffle

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 14:56:29 -0400

Hello,

Thanks for this post, the best buy sales person was wrong then when she said
that the shuffle mode could not be turned off.
Be that as it may, I don't know that I would want to invest in a unit, where
if I want to find a particular song, I would be relegated to having to
listen to the start of each song to find it.
In a card which has MP3 music files, the book port tells you which folder
and which file you are pointing to.
Just my opinion.

Otto