[bookport] Re: "Notes folder"

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:05:33 -0500

Resetting the BP wouldn't have helped in this case. When she pressed 2 to see where she was, she would have found herself in the help folder. Just remember star-zero, and you will be good to go. Put that knowledge alongside fire is hot.

At 05:55 PM 4/10/2007, lana wrote:
Did you try the restore defaults command?  Or, since it won't read, pulling
the batteries and reinserting them.  This restores defaults, or should, and
it should read; of course, you may have done that already, in which case,
I'm stumped.