[bookport] Re: Note taking with a keyboard

  • From: "Margo" <margo.downey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 15:52:56 -0400

I bet they could do something like attach a usb keyboard or something.   I was
wondering what would be the best way for someone who is not a Braille reader or
 ddoesn't write Braille. I think a small, attachable Qwerty keyboard would be
nice as a product one could obtain if one wanted to.

margo and Elmo