[bookport] Note taking with a keyboard

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 11:11:04 -0700 (PDT)

Here is a suggestion. I made this suggestion before and got totally trashed by
the forum. But I will make this suggestion again, since BookPort has added the
note taking function for braille users.

I am not a braille user or creator. Like many who have lost vision as an adult
becoming a good braille user is difficult. However, since Book Port can take
notes, I would love to use this feature with an attachable keyboard. I don't
know if one could be hooked up to the unit using the little USB connection. But
in the future if that is a possibility I would benefit greatly by this ability.
Jim Nuttall--Michigan