[bookport] Re: New Member

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 12:20:30 -0500

The beta has been delayed, as everyone has probably figured out by now.
I really can't say when. It could be tomorrow; it could be next week.

Rob Meredith

>>> bt.kimbrough@xxxxxxxxx 12/08/05 12:01PM >>>
Hello, Listers,
I have been a big Bookport fan since I ordered one of the first units
off the line.  The product has certainly evolved more than most any
product I can think of during my  several decade-long love affair with
gadgets of all kinds.
I joined the list after hearing that a new beta might be on the way.
I'm sure the code must be complex by now with all the revisions that
have been made in it.  I haven't heard a release date yet, and I
wonder if anyone has any late word on that.
That's all for now.  Just wanted to say hello and make my presence
known.
Cheers!
B. T. Kimbrough, Director of Training, RRTC on Blindness and Low
Vision,
Mississippi State University