[bookport] Re: New Member

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 18:54:03 -0500 (CDT)

In all hnesty, it might be a hard trade trading a Book Courier for a Bok Port. The Port can do so much more than the Book Courier, I personally see very little advantage to switching from the BP to the BC. You may just, as you say, need to shell out for the new unit. I'm not trying to bash the competition here, but this is what my research has led me to feel. Welcome to the list.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005, Jackie M. wrote:

Hi,

I am a new member on the list.  I currently own a Book Courier, but wanted to
learn more about the BookPort.  I like Book Courier, but need something that
plays RFBD books.  I am considering trying to make a trade with someone, a Book
Courier in exchange for a BookPort.  I may just have to end up buying yet
another digital player to play RFBD books, such as a Teeix Scholar or a Victor
Vibe.  Any thoughts on how best to access RFBD digital books?

- Jackie McCraw