[bookport] Re: New Firmware Release

  • From: Dale Reardon <dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 23:38:14 +0800

In the bookport transfer software where it normally lists the files on the
bookport it has <bookport not connected> or similar to that.
So the transfer software doesn't let me manipulate the files.

Dale.

At 11:08 PM 17/09/2004, you wrote:

> [...]
> >beginning =3D3D
> > >of =3D3D3D
>=3D
> >or =3D3D
> > >if =3D3D3D
>=3D
> >the =3D3D
> > >=3D3D3D
>file =3D
> >=3D3D
> > >=3D3D3D3D
>the =3D
> >E =3D3D
> > >=3D3D3D
> >behavior =3D3D
> > >=3D3D3D
>locked.
>cause =3D
> >=3D3D
> > >=3D3D3D3D

>=3D
> >=3D3D3D

>=3D3D
> > >join=3D3D3D20
>3D20=3D

> > >F.ree Software Forever
> > >
> > >If you would like some f.ree software just for reading my signature =
>=3D3D
> > >check=3D3D20
> > >out the link below
> > >
> > >Better still, if you want more f.ree software all the time you can =3D
> >join=3D3D20
> > >this pri.vate membership site for a one time payment - it offe.rs=3D3D20=
>
> > >incredible value and I am a m.ember myself:
> > >
> > >http://www.dalereardon.com/software/=3D3D20=3D20=20
> > >
> > >Dale Reardon
> > >PO Box 4033
> > >Wembley
> > >Western Australia 6014
> > >Australia
> > >Phone: +61418138849
> > >Fax: +61893888671
> > >Email: signature@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=3D3D20=3D20=20
> > >

> > >. =3D3D20
> >

> >F.ree Software Forever
> >
> >If you would like some f.ree software just for reading my signature =3D
> >check=3D20
> >out the link below
> >
> >Better still, if you want more f.ree software all the time you can =
>join=3D20
> >this pri.vate membership site for a one time payment - it offe.rs=3D20
> >incredible value and I am a m.ember myself:
> >
> >http://www.dalereardon.com/software/=3D20=20
> >
> >Dale Reardon
> >PO Box 4033
> >Wembley
> >Western Australia 6014
> >Australia
> >Phone: +61418138849
> >Fax: +61893888671
> >Email: signature@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=3D20=20
> >

> >. =3D20
>

>F.ree Software Forever
>
>If you would like some f.ree software just for reading my signature =
>check=20
>out the link below
>
>Better still, if you want more f.ree software all the time you can join=20
>this pri.vate membership site for a one time payment - it offe.rs=20
>incredible value and I am a m.ember myself:

F.ree Software Forever

If you would like some f.ree software just for reading my signature check

.