[bookport] Re: New Book Port Transfer Beta with Audio Speed Up

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 12:58:21 -0500

Hi All,

I have been playing with the new beta's compression capabilities. With the
exception of one audio file, I am finding that it really works great. I had
one file that just didn't sound that good when compressed. In all fairness,
I tried speeding up the file on the Plextalk and it sounded just as bad. At
any rate, this beta looks really good. It will be much more exciting when
compression for audible files is supported.

Good work Book Port staff!

Robert Carter