[bookport] Re: Navigating folders/Entering search strings

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 07:46:00 -0400

Press Backspace to back out of the folder shown in the transfer software.

Space is 9 or #.

>>> peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx Friday, September 10, 2004 7:33:08 AM >>>
I have two quick questions:=20

1. When I connect the BP to my notebook, I can view all the folders on =
the=20
BP, e.g., root, music, stories, news, audiobooks etc.=20

To select a specific folder, I simply highlight it and press enter. But =
then=20
I am stuck - how do I move back up a level and view different folders? =
Once=20
I'm in the music folder, e.g., I seem to be unable to leave the music=20
folder. So my workaround has been to unplug the BP. The next time I plug =
it=20
in, I'm back at the root folder. Grateful for any tips!=20

2. To use the braille find feature, the user is supposed to press a=20
combination of numbers (I can't remember off the top of my head - 1+2+3? =
and=20
then "space". Which button represents space - I've read through the=20
instructions, but can't find the description of a space key.=20

Thanks,=20

Peter=20