[bookport] Re: NLS Beta Program

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 08:35:19 -0500

As far as the APH Newsletter is concerned, you must have signed up at
some point, or someone else signed you up.  Point is--you must request
it.  We don't solicit or take any emails from any other lists.  Often,
if you request a catalog, they may ask if you're interested in receiving
it.  If you don't want to continue to receive it, you can contact
Customer Service and ask to be removed.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> mikebowmanjones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/05/06 05:48PM >>>
Greetings, Don and List,

I thought that since all of us are on the BP list we would all receive
the
Newsletter but apparently not.  I have no idea why I have been singled
out
to receive it--I don't think it's because of my good looks.

I would think the Newsletter is easily accessible from the APH website.

That being the case, I think it is time that Pamela or someone else
from APH
stepped up to the plate and gave us all a clear answer even if it says
they
cannot tell us anything directly for certain reasons--even something
like
"Yes, the BP will work with the NLS DAISY books but we can't tell you
how at
this point" should be sufficient.

Michael