[bookport] Re: My BP is playing MP3 files too fast

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 09:57:20 -0400

Better yet, simply check the Send Audio Files As Music box, and you won't =
have to mess around with your compression settings. Plus, the file will =
send faster.

Rob Meredith

>>> walt@xxxxxxxxxx 09/17/04 04:41PM >>>
That's good news. At first, I was afraid that the unit was defective, but =
only later wondered if I might have left compression turned on and not=20
remembered that I'd done so. Thanks, Sarah.

----- Original Message -----=20