[bookport] Misleading stat4ement in new documentation

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:14:59 -0400

I notice that the error persists in the documentation where it's stated that
a user can have a maximum of three devices activated for Audible.com at a
time. As I wrote to Larry about this off-list, the actual rule is three *of
any one type* of device; that is, three desktop PCs, three of the old Otis
players, three of the new Nomad Muvo players, etc. The one exception is that
you can have only two Pocket PC devices activated at one time. At the
moment, I have five devices (not counting the Book Port) activated on my
home computer without any problems.

 --
 Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL
 walt@xxxxxxxxxx