[bookport] Message sent to wrong place?

  • From: James Dean <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:00:20 -0800

Woops. I think you sent the message to the wrong place...it was definitely way off topic! LOL.

Message reproduced below...

Hello Sis!

Several topics, One, Just send any book you have time to  dig out for me.

I have been doing drills working with the forms mode and now it is coming automatically. I am beginning to get used to it.

You know that had I used the forms mode properlythe goodluck password would probably worked like it should. I'm just sorry that it has taken me so long to use it properly.

Gosh they are serious about isolating me from others. They request that I don't enter Marthas room for fear of giving her the bug. I suppose that I will eat alone in the lounge until it clears up. Well, it is much quieter than the racket in the dining room.

Getting sleepy so will soon be getting ready for bed.

Take care and have a wonderful night!

Little brother!

James in TN

MSN/Windows Messenger: jamesdean504@xxxxxxxxxxx Yahoo ID/Ham Radio Callsign: kg4rdf Skype: semajd AIM: tootiki ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed Thurston" <thurston@xxxxxxxxxx>