[bookport] Maximising battery life

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 15:43:51 +0100

Hi

Just in case anyone has not thought of this, I thought I would pass on a tip
about maximising battery life in the Bookport.  I have several flash cards,
and on all of them I load a mixture of text and audio files.  I then listen
to my audio files whilst my bookport has a good battery life.  When the
Bookport tells me that my batteries need changing, I switch to listening to
my text files and get about six more hours out of the batteries that way!
Ok, it means that I read a mix of things at different times, but it works
well for me.

Hope this is of use to some of you.

Best wishes

Donna Slater.