[bookport] MP3 transfers

When I transfer audio CD's as MP3 files (using Real Player as this is what my
wife uses and a large number of CDs are already loaded in that program) I can
only seem to get each track listed as a separate file. Consequently, I can only
listen to one track at a time.

I'm assuming it's possible to transfer a CD to Bookport as a single file, so as
to be able to play an entire CD with one "2" press.

Is my assumption correct?

Do I need to switch to another program, such as EzCdDA, and rip our CDs again?

Any help or suggestions will be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Keith