[bookport] Re: Looking for Bookport compact flash card

Hey everyone,

Thanks to all who helped me with the flash card deal. I was able to find them for $13 each for a 4gb card with free shipping over $25 order.

Thanks again,

John

At 04:35 PM 8/24/2009, you wrote:

Amazon:

Kingston 4 GB CompactFlash Memory Card CF/4GB
 by Kingston
Buy new
: $32.99 $15.99
8 Used & new
 from $12.99
Get it by Tuesday, Aug 25 if you order in the next 2 hours and choose one-day shipping.
Eligible for
FREE Super Saver Shipping.

At 03:17 PM 8/24/2009, you wrote:
Robert,

I have not been able to locate a Type 1 or typoe I compact flash card anywhere for under $80.00 for a 4gb card. And it may be a type 1 but not marked as such. Pamela, I called Newegg and the limited help could not find a type 1 card on the site.

I could really use the help on this one.

Thanks,

John

At 02:27 PM 8/24/2009, you wrote:

   Look online.  You will have a better chance of finding them.

Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home Page-